Everything You Need to Know About Creative Writing
(but Knowing Isn't Everything...)Book - 2007
Everything You Need to Know About Creative Writing is an accessible, lively and entertaining companion providing practical and informative guidance for anyone interested in developing their writing including members of writing groups, aspiring writers and students taking courses in creative writing. The ideal guide to creative writing, it offers:
- An essential, easy-to-use, reference covering all aspects of creative writing including the creative process; form and style; troubleshooting; workshopping; peer review; publishing etc.
- An informative, witty and stress-relieving companion for the struggling student, writer and tutor
- no-nonsense, practical advice and guidance
- Useful contents lists by topic provide alternative routes through the book to enable readers to follow up particular interests or problems
- Extensive cross-references to other entries and guides to further reading