New York CityBook - 2014
DK's Family Guide New York City , from the groundbreaking family travel series, is written by parents and guarantees the entire family will enjoy their trip. With child-friendly sleeping and eating options, detailed maps of main sightseeing areas, travel info, budget guidance, age range suitability and activities for each sight, Family Guide New York City is the ultimate guide to stress-free family travel.
In Family Guide New York City -
- 'Hubs', built around major sights map the perfect day out, with suggestions for what to see, when to go and how to get there
- Dedicated 'Kids Corners' feature cartoons, quizzes, puzzles, games and riddles to inform, bamboozle and entertain young travellers
- 'Let off steam' suggestions and eating options around all 'hubs' enable the entire family to recharge their batteries
- Maps outlining the nearest parks, playgrounds and public toilets
- Language section lists essential words and phrases
- 'Take shelter' suggests indoor activities for rainy days
- Plus, DK's illustrations and reconstructions of the city, to give real cultural insight
DK Family Guide New York City - we've done the planning so parents don't have to.